TheCancer Society of Finland brings together top-level scientists, cancer care experts and cancer patients under one organisational structure in a unique way.
The Cancer Society of Finland comprises of:
- Cancer Society of Finland with its member organisations
- 12 regional cancer societies
- 5 nationwide patient organisations
- laboratories and clinics, counselling, hospices
- Finnnish Cancer Registry
- Cancer Foundation
- Foundation for the Finnish Cancer Institute
The Secretary General of the Cancer Society of Finland since 2011 is Dr. Sakari Karjalainen, MD, PhD.